Capital Partners for Education (CPE) mentors low-income students in the Washington, DC area through high school, college completion and into long-term careers. CPE offers a continuum of service to help its high school students prepare, apply, enroll, and access financial support for college and prepare its college students with the soft skills and experiences needed to thrive in the modern workforce. Please find information below about our program, partners, and eligibility requirements.
The CPE program begins in the 9th grade and runs through high school, college completion, and entry into sustainable careers.
The Trailblazers Program
Winter of the student’s 8th grade year for private school students. Fall of the student’s 9th grade year for public and charter school students.
The Transformers Program
As a Transformer, college students will continue to benefit from CPE’s career readiness curriculum and individualized staff support, mentoring, and academic financial assistance.
CPE Partner Schools
DC Public Schools:
- Benjamin Banneker Academic High School
- Eastern High School
- McKinley Technology High School
- Ron Brown College Preparatory High School
- Woodrow Wilson High School
DC Charter Schools:
- Capital City Public Charter School
- E.L. Haynes Public Charter School
- KIPP DC: College Preparatory
- Paul Public Charter School
D.C. Area Private Schools:
- Academy of the Holy Cross
- Bishop McNamara High School
- Bishop O’Connell High School
- DeMatha Catholic High School
- Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School
- Elizabeth Seton High School
- Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School
- Gonzaga College High School
- Our Lady of Good Counsel High School
CPE Income Eligibility Guidelines
Maximum Yearly Income