Join the CPE Team
Now accepting applications!
The Program Intern will provide programming and administrative support for the organization, especially in the field of admissions, outreach and communications. Responsibilities include: assisting with the new student orientation, preparing for the upcoming admissions season, providing support with the planning and implementation of CPE program events, office management, and other general administrative support. CPE is seeking a personable, highly-organized, and dynamic individual who will be able to help CPE further expand its program and meet its mission of helping low-income high school students achieve their dreams of going to college.
- Dedication to providing educational opportunities for urban, low-income youth
- Interest in working at a non-profit organization
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a small, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Friendly and personable demeanor
- Ability to manage competing priorities in an organized manner
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications
- Spanish proficiency a plus
- Both internships can be full or part-time depending on intern availability.
- The internship is paid for Georgetown University and GW University work-study students. Otherwise it is unpaid,
but you may receive college credit if your institution allows.
A travel stipend is also included.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and resume detailing your qualifications and interest to Ms. Mikasa Famorca, AmeriCorps Volunteer, at Mikasa@cpfe.org.