Join us in unleashing the immense potential of low-income youth in the DC region, and improving the lives of students, their families, and our communities:
- Become a donor, and help make college and a brighter future a reality for deserving low-income students and their families. Thanks to the support of CPE’s amazing board of directors that covers our operating and administrative costs, every dollar you donate goes directly to support the programs that help our students succeed.
- Become a CPE mentor, and share your experience with a student with a student who will benefit from having a friend to help him/her navigate the challenges of high school and college.
- Become a community or school partner, and join our community devoted to helping CPE students to succeed in college and beyond.
- Volunteer, and help CPE students expand their horizons by participating in our annual Career Fair or quarterly student workshops. Do you have a creative idea about how to work with our students? We’d like to hear about it! Please contact Regina Leslie, Director of Education Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the CPE team, learn about jobs at CPE.