It’s what you’ve worked for. Getting into college. You’ve developed the skills to prepare for a successful future and accomplish your goals. CPE is so proud of what you have accomplished, and we want you to stay connected to us – and to one another. Join the CPE Alumni Association and keep in touch with other CPE alumni, learn about what’s new at CPE, become a CPE mentor and more:
- Attend annual summer and winter CPE Alumni mixers where you can catch up with fellow CPE graduates.
- Participate in – even help develop – educational, professional development, and community service events that cater to the interests of CPE alumni.
- Become a CPE mentor and help a young student learn from your experience and guidance.
CPE alumni boast an impressive array of careers, from nursing to business. Some become CPE mentors, giving back to their communities and helping other students become the first in their families to realize the dream of a college education.
Let us know what you’re up to:
- Send us an update on where you are now and the difference that CPE has made in your life. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep up the latest news and resources at CPE here
- Join CPE’s Facebook page here
CPE College students: The transition from high school to college can be challenging, and we want to help you make that transition as smoothly as possible. To accomplish this, CPE provides care packages for college freshman, access to emergency funds (per application and approval process), and periodic check-ins with CPE staff.
For more information on the CPE Alumni program, please contact:
AmeriCorps VISTA Volunteer
Phone: 202-682-6020 ext. 225